Job Type: temporary (11-month-contract)
This role provides the perfect opportunity to develop your recruiting and HR skills as you will be primarily responsible for supporting in recruitment projects and events. You’ll also gain exposure to new hire coordination & training and global HR projects.
A day in the life of…
- Support Recruiters and Hiring Managers, focusing on candidate experience. Uphold Nestle standards for excellent candidate experience.
- Support in recruiting projects as needed.
- Assist with team administration, raising and following up on Purchase Orders, and coordinating with vendors on outstanding invoices for Recruiting and HR.
- New hire welcoming activities.
- Suggest and implement improvements to HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Additional ad-hoc duties may be required in addition to normal workload.
What Will Make You Successful
- 2+ years of previous experience in HR or a similar role.
- Native level of Madarine and proficient written and spoken English are required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or evidence of exceptional ability.
- Able to operate effectively in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company.
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to quickly develop strong, strategic and positive working relationships across all levels and functions.
- Self-starting and proactive, with an organized and focused approach.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box, suggesting and improving processes as needed.
- Able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, MS Office, etc.)
- Strong research ability is a plus.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.