The Regional Facilities Manager will assume ownership of the efficient, cost effective and reliable utilisation of the real estate assets occupied by the business. You will lead a team of other Facility Managers based on various sites to manage corporate office and critical environment (data centers, trading floors etc).
Essential to the role will be your ability to:
- Build relationships with the business to effectively and productively deliver facility services within a live banking environment.
- Manage communications and reporting with key banking stakeholders.
- Manage delegated FM and engineering staff members and sub-contractors.
- Work collaboratively with project team to facilitate seamless handovers of capital works.
- Take on regional ownership for any incident and ensure prompt escalation and undertake a command and control capacity working with peers, direct reports and subcontractors to steer the incident to closure.
- Undertake induction and orientation at assigned portfolio to enable effective support and compliance to clients processes and policies
- Submit / update regular operational reporting for each building in the assigned region
Ultimately, your proven experience as a Facility Manager who can partner with the business in a dynamic environment is what we’re looking for. You should clearly understand the banking environment, be able to manage remote staff, and appreciate critical environment infrastructure.
You don’t need to be engineering qualified, you need to be a people person capable of building relationships.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa