We’re not like most. We don’t just overcome obstacles – we don’t see them. Instead, we see the potential in every person, and every situation. We don’t wait for opportunity to appear – we create it. Meet ASM. A company that has been searching for people just like you.
Who is ASM?
ASM is a leading, global supplier of semiconductor wafer processing equipment. Our ambitious team is dedicated to delivering innovative technology solutions to the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. We have over 2,200 employees based in 16 countries, including Belgium, Japan, Netherlands, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and United States. Together we work to develop Epitaxy, ALD, PEALD, Vertical Furnaces and PECVD thin-film deposition technologies for our customers. Our goal is to remain an industry leader by being ahead of what’s next. We accomplish this by focusing on finding collaborative solutions to make integrated circuits, or chips, smaller, faster and even more powerful.
ASM, an inclusive workplace
We at ASM are a truly global organization that works diligently with an open-mind in all areas of our business. We strive for a culture and work style that fosters trust and transparency. We put our people first, and that is how we will continue to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We recognize and value the differences between individuals, including gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, knowledge and experience, work background, age, skills, amongst others. Recruiting and developing a diverse workforce provides a wide range of perspectives. This enables a culture of continuously exploring and adopting new technological ideas and innovations, and it also enables us to deliver excellent products and service to our clients.
As an engineer at ASM, you’ll have the opportunities to get involved in a wider scope of work compared to our larger competitors. While the workload is challenging, you are given the independence and autonomy to perform at your peak. This work requires thinking “outside of the box” in an innovative manner, so you must have the ability to collaborate with others to deliver creative solutions, work well under pressure and pay great attention to small details.
Position: RPS-Regional Product Support Engineer
Location: Open to discussion
ASM is recruiting for Regional Product Support in our ALD/EPI/CVD/Furnace business function. You will be part of a team providing technical support / trouble shooting at client site.
As a key driver of business success, you will play a vital role in strengthening and enabling business success through developing and improving processes run on our toolsets at customer sites.
As a Regional Product Support you will be responsible to understand our customers’ needs and provide support to ensure we deliver quality service and add value to and even aim to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Maintain tool uptime and ensure excellent execution of installation and support of hardware issues.
- Develop, maintain, and ensure the relevance of technical information used by internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand and build long-term innovative global technology systems that enable enhanced customer relationships.
- Ensure communication vehicles, e.g. telephone, email, and presentation, etc. are able to facilitate efficient and consistent customer follow-up.
- Drive continuous improvement of the customer experience through team, hardware, software, and support tool development.
- Drive and manage new product installs and subsequent hardware development.
- Projects manage new evaluations and ensure the success of the project.
- Additional assigned tasks when necessary.
- Business travel is required when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering discipline
- Proven success in building collaborative partnerships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work in a team environment with tight deadlines and multiple priorities
- English language fluency is required as you will be working with international clients and customers
From the very start of the semiconductor industry to the present day, we’ve been technology leaders who have pioneered innovation and brought new processes into mainstream manufacturing. We are collaborating, creating, and delivering on our vision – a shared vision to drive innovation with new technologies and delivering excellence with dependable products. By doing this, we’ll create new possibilities for everyone to understand, create and share more of what they love.
Be part of our exciting future and join our team today!