Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Location: GuangZhou
To maximize business opportunities in the assigned region across product portfolios by effectively developing, managing and supporting distribution partners. Lead field sales force to grow the sales of Cepheid product portfolios and provide direct and efficient sales service to increase customer’s satisfaction and loyalty.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and manage regional business by providing dynamic leadership for the Sales organization and distributors in the assigned region to ensure that revenue targets are well achieved.
- Develop the distribution network to cover the different areas in depth in order to maximize the sales from each area.
- Define clear sales objectives and clear performance indicators for the distributors to follow and monitor and report the progress of each distributor on a regular basis.
- Plan, manage, and support the distributors to apply a reasonable patient charge and reimbursement for GeneXpert assays in the assigned territories.
- Work with marketing team to provide training, academic programs, sales tools, and scientific support to the distributors in order to help them achieve the quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Work closely with the team to search new sales opportunities, input sales opportunities into Funnel Management system in time and review the funnel in a regular way to drive development of new accounts
- Drive instrument sales funnel and evaluate related KPIs in order to expand the installation base.
- Lead CSE team role to do new assay adoption in terms of customer relationship and distributor management. Build Local marketing role to maintain and develop close relationship with key customers, KOLs, speakers and clinicians and laboratory doctors on behalf of Cepheid in the assigned territories in order to better understand customer needs, competition and market dynamics of the territories.
- Build the sales team and provide coaching on managing the distributors and the key accounts in their areas.
Education or Experience (in years):
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in molecular biology, microbiology, or related life science major.
- At least 5 years sales management experience in IVD, medical device or pharmaceutical industry with team leading experience. MNC’s background preferred
- 8+ years sales experience in hospitals, clinical laboratories, and/or life science markets
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent understanding of hospital customers and/or Govt. department purchasing process
- Good knowledge of the Cepheid product portfolio and the related market
- Excellent professional selling skills to laboratory doctors, clinicians and healthcare professionals.
- Track record in meeting sales targets, distribution development and team management
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills and planning ability.
- Strong execution ability in the field and is willing to accept frequent travels
- Good team player with open mind, self-motivation. Creative but result oriented, and can work under pressure with optimistic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint applications
- Proficient in Mandarin and acceptable working level of English
- Need to afford extensive travels (70% of working time) to see customers, distributors and attend company meetings.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.