Region marketing strategy planning and project management and operation support, to reach higher market share and sales target.
- Integrated region channel marketing activity plan by quarter, distribution and promotional activation. Coordinate and responsible for channel/region and ECP needs with resources allocation to better support commercial growth
- Work with MKT function to create superior merchandising solutions and promotion plans.
- Tracking the channel project/activity from planning into execution, and the performance results collection.
- Plan and manage the budget of trade spending and trade margin structure and ensure trade margin execution in the field
- Bridge up relevant departments & regional Sales team, work closely with cross function to ensure the smooth implementation of the channel marketing plan.
- Monthly base review and collect retail and key players information with digest
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies
- Bachelor degree or above in business management related major
- Above 5 years sales related working experience in Lens, health care, FMCG, medical device, and retail industry
- Proven experience in regional customer develop management and business develop
- Equipped with excellent strategic thinking ability with big picture orientation as well as attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong organizational savvy, multi task management, good business acumen