Research Manager (Quantitative, Finance Vertical)
About This Job
The role will act as a gate-keeper of all the projects he/she is responsible for, comprising best-in-class research solution and execution across the different products of relevant departments, managing client relationships by delivering value on every project, developing own client service team by delivering an appropriate coach to subordinates and building up leadership pipeline.
- Project Management, Analytical and Presentation Skills:
- Drive good project delivery as a gate-keeper via completed research solution, strict quality control, excellent analyzing and integration from different departments, e.g. qualitative, social media and quantitative, etc.
New Clients Are Important For Revenue Growth But Existing Clients Give Us More Opportunity To Move Around, Therefore, We Should Strive To Develop Strong Relationship With These Two Kinds Of Clients Through
- Be responsible for existing clients to ensure the team delivers best service to grow our revenue from those clients ;
- Drive new business development via the whole process of building contact, deep rounds of communication, delivering a simple and integrated proposal to show Nielsen Expertise in Financial Industry and address client issues in a straightforward way and winning the bidding.
- Team Management:
- Managing and growing own team is critical to business growth, so the manager should motivate the subordinates to perform better and more effectively.
- Building up the leadership pipeline, helping subordinates to develop his/her own career goals will make them become long term employee of Nielsen and be critical to team growth.
As a Manager in the Finance Vertical of Consumer Insight, you demonstrate an understanding of solid research knowledge. You also demonstrated the ability to successfully build consumer insight and understanding into client business issues. You are experienced in serving different clients, MNC and Local clients, in addition to managing a sub-team with 1-2 subordinates.
- Passionate and positive attitude for financial industry, research industry and business growth
- Highly responsible
- A true team player
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record of results-orientation
- Four-year accredited university/college degree.
- 4-5 Years in marketing research agency or ever in research agency.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.