To develop new customers, promote company product & solution and achieve sales revenue for responsible territory.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform SWOT analysis for responsible territory market, collect information about competition, potential market volume, current market share and customers’ feedback.
- Aggressively exploit the responsible territory to identify new target customers and new sales opportunities.
- Plan and organize sales activities, such as demo, seminars, WTL, line audits, solution presentation…etc. to find out customer needs and transform opportunities to order.
- Cooperate with customer and project team in customer project, collect customer’s needs, analyze the application and provide solution to satisfy customer with values.
- Cooperate with marketing team in market activities and market analysis.
- Cooperate with service, project to achieve customer satisfaction
- Cooperate with Finance department to improve the performance of receivable & overdue
- Build, maintain, broaden and strengthen good relationship with customers, distributors, and MTBs
- Find, select, develop and manage distributor, if applicable.
- Report timely and accurately in ISIS
Continuously improve job required competence, personality and behavior.
What you can expect from us?
What we expect of you?
- College degree or above with engineering background
- At least 3 years working experience as sales
- Industrial/machinery industry background is required
- Premium brands selling experience is required
- Mechanical or electrical knowledge
- PC skill is a must
- Presentation skill
- Negotiation skill
- Good English skill both in reading & written, spoken is plus
- Interpersonal skill
- Customer focus
- Planning & organizing
- Self management
- Self starter
- Frequent interaction with others
- Customer oriented
Where will your passion take you?
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.