- Perform SWOT analysis for responsible territory market, collect information about segment, new opportunities, competition, potential market volume, current market share and customers’ feedback.
- Aggressively exploit the responsible territory to identify new target customers and new sales opportunities.
- Master the market mapping and competitor mapping within assigned area;
- Buildup, maintain, update, managing current channel. Find, select, develop and manage distributor.
- Build long-term cooperation with main authorized channel partners, improving the market coverage, new customer development. Strengthen the product knowledge, application experience, as well as the skills of value based selling, negotiation, etc.
- Co-visit customers with partners’ salesman to better cover the blank market, increase the hit rate.
- Together with channel partners, plan and organize the WTL, Seminar, trainings to end customers.
- Support and provide necessary resources to channel partners’ exhibitions
- Plan and organize the training and test to channel partners.
- Cooperate with internal team: marketing, service, project team, finance, logistics to better develop the channel business and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Report accurately and timely
What you can expect from us?
- Interpersonal skill
- Customer focus
- Planning & organizing
- Self management
- Self starter
What we expect of you?
At least 3 years working experience as sales
Good English skill both in reading & written, spoken is plus
Industrial/machinery industry background is required
Premium Brands Selling Experience Is Required
Where will your passion take you?
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.