As a dynamic Sales Manager in our APAC Sales Team, you’ll passionately hunt out, secure, and develop new business opportunities. Highly organized, you’ll coordinate with internal teams and take ownership of our key customer accounts. Could this be the challenging environment you’re looking for? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this position you will:
• Grow business with designated accounts by managing top and bottom lines, Assume lead role for all activities for designated accounts
• Cultivate productive relationships with key decision makers and senior influential leaders, Ensure ScentAir is well-positioned to participate in core lists and targeted briefs
• Adopt Social Selling by utilizing customers & market insights and leads nurturing content to continuously improve leads conversion rate
• Collaborate with APAC Marketing & Customer Experience team in the periodical verticals audit and gathering of customer insights (e.g., customers’ taste, preference, buying behaviors, changing market development, as well as competitive environment)
• Work with the internal teams to develop a winning culture and embed the culture of accountability in daily activities.
• Collaborate with Customer Experience Team, and Tech Service Team to achieve budgeted attrition rate
• Conduct Annual / Quarterly / Weekly Sales Planning to optimize the sales activities for maximum sales return against plan
• Fully adopt Salesforce as the tools for sales planning, managing opportunities to achieve the assigned Sales Metrics KPIs and Re-contract completion target for responsible Strategic Accounts
Your professional profile includes:
• University degree with a minimum 3-year sales experience in B2B environment in relevant industry
• Fair level of spoken business English, Mandarin. High proficiency in written English and Chinese
• Ability to energize and lead a cross-functional team around a project , to build and maintain effective relationships with customers, decision-makers and influencers, understanding and communicating customer requirements
• Competent negotiation skills
• Competence in developing and delivering compelling presentations
• Strong Large Key Accounts Management skills, with solution selling experience (not transactional selling).
• Identifying problems, drawing connections from various pieces of data, and acting to proactively solve.
• Computer literacy and familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and Salesforce application is preferred
• Sound business and financial acumen with ability to relate decisions to business impacts.
• Working independently to manage one’s own time and resources to meet or exceed set objectives.
• Communicate efficiently and effectively to superior and colleagues in all functions required a need to perform duties”
• Consistent track record of new wins and ability to identify and create new business opportunities