- Support the full spectrum of office administration duties
- Maintain proper documentation and filing system
- Prepare proposals and fee quotes
- Coordinate meeting schedule on a regular basis
- Assist in organizing company events
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
Sound like you? Here is what we’re looking for-
- Diploma holder or above
- With minimum 1 year working experience
- Eager to learn and able to work under pressure
- Work independently, efficiently and flexible with strong sense of responsibility
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word-processing
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude in individual works, team works and continuous learning
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.