Job Profile Summary
Grade HResponsible for the development as well as the execution of the indirect sales strategy and delivery of the financial performance targets through managing local distributor partners / intermediaries/resellers; also takes responsibility for prospecting partners, coaching third parties and driving/monitoring their financial position to ensure long term sustainable value for the company, whilst providing training on products and services. The scope of the role will influence the grade – this can include financial accountability, geographical scope, leadership responsibilities and overall level of responsibility.
- CAS is one of the key priorities for Castrol Lubes growth in future five years, we will accelerate the CAS network building and improve the quality and brand awareness of CAS
- Provide and rationalize suggestions for the management to set CAS development strategy and ensure the implementation of relevant projects in line with strategic plan
- Coordinate with all functional departments to have smooth implementation
- As an important executor of the project, we need to coordinate the internal and external relations to have effective transmission of project policies
- Strengthen communication and coordination with regional sales team and collaborate efficiently
- Integrate market information and give timely feedback to CAS strategy and related plans
- Monitor achievement of project critical metric and propose improvement plan
- Promote the use of digital platform and constantly improve the in store share and brand influence
- Follow up the corresponding metric indicators to get project meets investment return requirements
- Ensure that the behaviors of project execution personnel (including employees and three parties) comply with the company’s COC and antitrust competition requirements, and comply with the relevant national laws and regulations and the relevant requirements of BP group
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- 5 years in sales or marketing, especially in managing national chains customers. The experience in auto industry is a strong plus
- Good understanding of industry trends and aftermarket value chain, particularly independent automotive workshop business operation, etc
- Good implementation capability and chains account management capabilities
- Coordination skill to ensure the teamwork of various partners in delivery of effective marketing programs
- Able to translate customer needs into customer propositions, and to sell into the customer and business in a persuasive way
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Customers & Products
Job Family Group
Yes – up to 50%
CUSTOMER AND PRODUCTS
We’re gearing up for the future. At bp our goal for C&P is to deliver the future of mobility, energy and services for our customers by innovating with new business models and service platforms.
C&P will become a hub, housing our midstream, lubricants, aviation, sale of chemicals, mobility and convenience, marketing and our next-generation businesses, making it a highly integrated and interconnected organisation. And with safety being our core value, our commitment to safe and reliable operations will never change.
Want to join the team? This means:
- being customer-centric, agile and responsive to changing customer needs and dynamic markets
- focusing on growth and development of customer offers
- optimising the chemicals and fuels value chains to maximise integrated value
- contributing to the reduction of carbon intensity of the products we create, and sell, by 50% by 2050 or sooner
- creating strategic partnerships that drive long-term value for C&P
- being digitally enabled and empowered by customer insights and data to deliver solutions.