Senior Analyst – RE&ET-CI
About This Job
At NielsenIQ, our obsession in helping our clients to grow through a comprehensive understanding of consumer behavior leveraging on the ongoing innovation in technology is what motivates us. Our work helps our clients set growth strategies and determines what products or services you ultimately see in the market and how our clients drive their marketing and trade strategies.
Apart from that, you will also be managing a client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Work with teams to provide consumer insight expertise for business development, proposal design, project management and report analysis.
- Act as the project owner and is directly accountable for questionnaire design, project execution, and report analysis that are timely and precise according to client business needs as well as the company’s quality standards.
- Analyze research results and delivery actionable insight under senior supervision
- Being the key contact for clients and maintaining a professional and satisfactory client relationship with RE&ET clients.
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations; ensure proper methodologies recommended and competitive timeline and costing estimation.
a Little Bit About You
As an Senior Analyst with RE&ET CI team, you will be accountable for the competitive
proposal delivery, smooth and efficient project execution as well as insightful report analysis.
You will also be responsible for maintaining a professional client service on day-to-day basis
and achieving a high satisfaction level.
- 2-4 years experiences in consumer research, RE&ET industry involvement will be an advantage
- Familiar with market research project management and has experience in handling a tight timeline and complicated methodologies independently
- Quick learning
- Good data and market sense, strong logical mindset
- Good communication skill
- Responsible person with ‘can-do’ attitudes
- Good team spirit
- Proficiency in oral and written English is desired
- Sufficient knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.