SENIOR ANALYST, RETAILER VERTICAL, CLIENT ENGAGEMENT
About This Job
Retail Measurement Services is a syndicated service to track the movement of consumer goods from manufacturer to the consumer through the retail trade, in which clients would be able to track sales, distribution and marketing factors for markets and brands over time. This role is to lead Client Engagement and One Nielsen Business growth independently; Coach and develop team.
- Thinks critically to improve the quality of ideas by skilfully analysing, assessing, and reconstructing ideas and identifying problems and issues..
- Develop and manage Business Review, Category Review and account plan for clients.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within client organization.
- To support and manage key clients including contract renewals.
- Other client requests.
- Lead and drive engagement across different Practices to provide tailor-made solutions according to clients’ business issues.
- Wins concessions in Negotiations and challenges client without damaging the relationship
- Manage pipeline and revenue conversion;
a Little Bit About You
- Empowers and enables the team to collaborate successfully with Practices, CD Team internally and with external clients to grow business.
- Over 2 years research or marketing experience in leading Market Research/FMCG/Retailing companies
- A consultant mindset in problem diagnosis and actionable solution proposed based on data and data analysis
- Strong commercial sense with in-depth understanding of trade marketing strategy
- Good logical thinking and analytical skills
- Good presentation skill
- Fluent English level in both oral and written