Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll help our local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.Job Description
The major responsibilities include:
- Support team leader to monitor the assigned tasks of shared service team in Guangzhou, to ensure compliance with legal regulation and firm policy, including social benefits (monthly operations, retirement, base adjustment, expat social insurance and etc), payroll data collection, inbound and outbound service etc.
- Support and work with SSC leaders in developing the local SS process including: procedure/guideline, templates and flowcharts etc.
- Guided by team leader to conduct & execute government related projects within timeline as well as required government procedures.
- Coordinate with assigned external service vendor on daily operation management, to share her/his own professional suggestions to the suppliers, which is targeting to provide a high quality performance service to PwC.
- Participate actively in HR initiatives and project according to HR strategy and priority
- As the Senior HR Officer, she/he is expected to be acting as the “team buddy” to message team work spirit and engage team members from this aspect.
- Provide HR comments / suggestions on other SS operations, including staff employment records and filing, qualification and certification, Labour Contract renewal, staff information update. commercial insurance etc, by team’s requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Social Sciences or related disciplines
- Minimize 5 years related experience, preferably in MNC or professional firms, staffing working experiences are strongly preferred.
- Client service focus with demonstrated resourcefulness, initiative and flexibility.
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality, smart, strong sense of responsibility
- A ‘can do’ attitude whose enthusiasm and energy is welcomed as
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
十一月 30, 2021