Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
About The Role
As part of Engineer team in China.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with internal customers to implement vision and equipment automation solutions in production to maximize gain in production efficiency, quality and cost saving
- Support internal customers in vision and equipment automation application knowledge and process implementation
- Drive for growth in production equipment solutions, and potential data automation opportunities
- Identify opportunities, define and lead projects for successful realization in deliverables, time and cost
- Coordinate engineers of different disciplines in the team to realize products development from design concept to industrialization and release
- Define project plan, ensure timely execution and budget control
- Keep track project progress, identify potential roadblocks and drive recovery actions if needed
- Representative local site in cluster team
What You Will Need
- University graduate MSc / Bsc in mechanical or electronic & Electrical Engineering
- With more than 8 years proven skill / experience in semiconductor industrial and solid experience in managing vision and/or Automation implementation in mass production
- Sound experience in project management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Well organized, self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure.
About The Team
This team major focus on Vision and automation, for examples BIM line AOI, MEIS, ITIS, ARC, AGV…
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.