- Work closely with sales, solutions architecture, software development and service team to win migration projects and support customers’ cloud journey on AWS.
- Build and scale programs that help accelerate the adoption of AWS cloud services.
- Collaborate with the product teams to deliver the best solutions based on the migration project engagement experience and expertise.
- Drive a cross functional team in migration opportunity development and closing, including building business cases, proposals and plans to help customers to identify and realize business values.
- Drive the evolution of IP and mechanisms to build scalable and repeatable customer engagement.
- Work with sales and marketing to identify and execute strategies to build the funnel of opportunities including account planning and deal development.
- Collaborate with customer, partner and internal professional service teams to expedite project execution and govern project success.
- A minimum of 10+ years of technology related sales, consulting or business development experience.
- Experience working in cloud industry with proven sales record or win cases.
- Ability to multitask and manage portfolio of cross-functional projects within the program – work prioritization, planning, collaboration, and management.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills in both English and Mandarin are required.
- Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
- Strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas, SaaS,PaaS) would be preferred but not required.
- BA/BS degree required. Masters or MBA is plus.
- Consulting, technical or presale experience is preferred.
Company – Amazon Connect Technology Serv
Job ID: A1336249