The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some Careers Have More Impact Than Others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Consultant Specialist.
- Cross Platform and Pod Finance project management, ensure delivery of cross platform Finance initiatives with full business outcomes and benefits achieved, e.g. Change Initiative, SSP
- Streamline product and platform level funding and governance. Operate within plan and improve forecasting accuracy.
- Facilitate budget review process
- Bring together the Fin IT teams and Pod leads to review and action risks before they become issues.
- Further develop the profession of project management in an Agile and Devops world.
- Build out and be part of a Finance IT Portfolio Community of Practice ensuring consistency of approach
- Influence and implement IT level PPM policy and practice. Lead by example
- Continue to drive the IT DevOps transformation for Fin IT and provide delivery KPIs and metrics for the management team
- Improve our Workforce Management enabling better visibility of people skills and work allocations facilitating prioritized allocation of people to PODs and Platforms.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Knowledge and experience of project management, financial management and problem management
- Experience of working with multiple Finance Stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills & team player
- Knowledge on FTP (Finance Transformation Platform) and Finance system is preferred.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team (JIRA, Confluence) is preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD is preferred
- Knowledge with project management and Agile: SAFE, Disciplined Agile, PMP is preferred
Job Field: Technology
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China-Guangdong-Guangzhou
Type of Vacancy: Global vacancy
Job Posting: 24-Aug-2021, 16:30:55