SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Manage the accounts effectively driving them to achieve needed sales and expansion targets to have properly managed POS/Selling platforms. Improve and elevate sales administration and reporting/submission providing accurate and on-time feedback/reports to Line Manager
- Work closely with Retail/YY teams on store retail operation, such as expansion refit, MSP, campaign implementation & product assortment excellence
- Manage and accurately plan door expansion with customers to open stores that are in good locations and can drive both brand and business targets. Includes closing and refit of exiting stores
- Provide timely reports/analysis and updates on KA’s KPIs for top management review and be able to react to critical business needs; and other admin reports (e.g. HR system evaluation/confirmation, email reply, etc.)
- Establish and foster a strong, collaborative and efficient relationship with key peers in regional sales team, and also work closely with cross functional teams to achieve overall company objectives (e.g. Sales Ops, Retail Ops, Mktg, Retail Mktg, Logistics, Finance, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in Business related majors; master degree preferred
- At least 5 years working experience in China distribution / Sales-related environment for multi-national consumer brand companies; at least 2 years supervisory experience
- Good command of computer skills (e.g.: Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Good English skill in writing and oral
- Excellent relationship manager, effective cross-functional working relationship
- Strong presentation skills (trade show, training, meeting)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical Thinking / Problem Solving. Able to understand complex business issues, find creative ways to solve problems, and make sound decisions that benefit PUMA
- Strong communication skill and result driven
- Flexible and independent
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.