- Carry out routine LIS network configuration, repair/maintenance work.
- Support field engineers’ knowledge of network and LIS troubleshooting in their daily work.
- Cooperate with the customer LIS product engineer to complete the smooth connection between the instruments and the customer LIS network.
- Find out and analyze the customers’ demands and making the reasonable and practicable suggestions
- Systematically summarize the service experience and training field engineers with relevant LIS knowledge and troubleshooting, and participating in the regional new employee coaching
- Sum up the working experience constantly to improve ability of solving complicated problem
- Actively coordinate resources to solve customer’s problem as soon as possible together with other department
- Maintain records of service reports.
- Provide a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer, handle customer’s complaint.
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
- Conduct Ortho business in full compliance including but not limited to Ortho Secure, Ortho Behavior in Business, Ortho Environmental, Health, Safety Protection
- Minimum qualification required is diploma in computer, software programming.
- Good command of English in both spoken and written
- Good command of MS office software application
- At least 3 years related experience.