Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
What you will do
- Assist different sites on IO accounting, AUC accounting, asset capitalization, asset transfer, asset disposal & etc
- Work on the month-end closing (MEC) tasks for different sites (MEC-documents, Internal-controls) relating to Fixed Assets Module
- Coordinate with group reporting team & different sites to work on accounting tasks & processes
- Perform ICA reconciliation and resolve intercompany accounts differences
- Perform intercompany reconciliation on intercompany fixed asset transfer
- Perform SAP / BW reconciliation & prepare movement schedules for fixed assets
- Review & process fixed assets manual adjustments prepared by sites
- Participate on process improvement projects
What you will need
- Good communication skills especially for our internal customers and comfort around higher Management
- Hands-on mentality combined with a team player attitude
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written
- Knowledge of IFRS & China GAAP
- Knowledge of SAP & BW is an advantage
- Drive for results and sparring partner to the organization
- Knowledge of ERP System and good proficiency in PC software, ie, Excel & Powerpoint
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.