The FX Relationship Associate supports a team of FX Relationship Managers in the management and expansion of existing client relationships. The FX Relationship Associate builds and develops strong business relationships with clients and ensure a consistently high level of satisfaction is met with BBH services and products. The FX Relationship Associate is expected to become proficient in BBH’s continuum of FX solutions and develop a strong knowledge of industry trends.
- Obtain price quotes from FX Traders and coordinate trade orders, on behalf of clients.
- Track BBH profitability on trade orders from clients.
- Build overall credibility and foster trust with clients.
- Support the FX Relationship Managers in meeting client service expectations.
- Establish and maintain appropriate contacts within client organizations and internal departments.
- Assist FX Relationship Managers in preparing for client meetings.
- Track client activity and prepare market research, as needed.
- Generate reports and performance trends on existing portfolio of client accounts.
- Partner with internal departments to ensure a consistently high level of client satisfaction with BBH services and products.
- Serve as an escalation point for client service issues and deliverables.
- Assist in researching and resolving client inquiries and issues, in a timely manner.
- Prepare and distribute reports and correspondence to clients, as needed.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in FX, ensuring our clients are updated on BBH’s continuum of FX solutions and industry trends
Sales & Business Development
- Develop and maintain expertise with BBH products and services
- Contribute to and execute on detailed relationship engagement plans for each client
- Collaborate across BBH business lines to promote and support cross selling opportunities
- Bachelors degree in finance or related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a MUST
- Minimum of 3 and 5 years maximum of relevant work experience.
- eFX / platform experience desirable.
- Experience working in the financial services industry.
- Strong relationship management and client service skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong organization, research and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The successful applicant may be required to pass relevant regulatory exams.
Full timeHong Kong