Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Manager – Construction, Power & Infrastructure (CP&I) to join our team in Hong Kong.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best – together we’ll empower results.
- Manage and service the existing clients in a professional manner
- Develop market relationships with insurers
- Responsible for client retention and growth in these sectors, new revenue generation and delivery of all of Aon’s capabilities
- Explore new business, cross selling and penetration opportunities
- Contribute to project teams within the division to achieve business growth
- Manage and coordinate development and renewal of existing business
- Develop industry risk knowledge in this specialty division
- Serve annual contractor programs and project basis construction programs
- Handle placements for new major construction projects and annual contractors insurance programs
- Serve major projects and clients during construction and defects liability phases
- Energetic and positive, trusted and respected, credible with internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant experience in CP&I
- Professional insurance qualifications such as ANZIIF and CII are highly desirable
- Enthusiastic team player with strong relationship and empathy building skills
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
How To Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.