My client is a global market leader in real estate services and is committed to delivering the highest quality to the wide client base. With large new clients still being acquired there is great opportunity within the newly created team.
A strong track record and stable leadership give strong foundations to a globally recognised brand.
- Day to day supervision and coordination of all funds and SPVs reporting requirement
- Deadline management and resources planning
- Review and supervise SPVs and fund accounting
- Review accounting data prepared by other accounting service providers appointed by client
- Conduct consolation of IFRS/INREV based financial statement.
- Perform reconciliation of local GAAP to IFRS, e.g. PRC GAAP and JGAAP
- Define scope with client and preparation of bespoke investor questionnaires and fund’s performance returns.
- Liaison with auditors, tax advisor, legal advisors and company secretary on supporting the fund administration functions.
- Research technical accounting issues and coordinate treatment with auditors, prepare proper documentation and educate the junior staff
- Hands on operational support during fund acquisition/disposition, including capital calls step plan preparation and management
- Responsible for client/investors queries and other ac hoc request from client
- Participate in system enhancement, coordinate with different internal teams for testing and escalate issues.
- Leading SOC1 audit for APAC perspective
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance with professional accounting qualification
- Over 5 years of relevant experience in Fund accounting and Fund administration (e.g capable to handle calculation of management fee calculation, carried interest and performance return, etc.)
- Multi-task and ability to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Mature and independent. Capable to work under pressure and handle urgent ac-hoc situation.
- Client servicing job experience is preferred
- Exposure/Experience to real estate industry, corporate secretary liaison is a plus
- Experience with accounting system, knowledge of Yardi system is a plus
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
The candidate will receive a competitive package and the opportunity to take point on a brand new team
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicholas Debbage on +852 2848 9525