OKEx is a world-leading cryptocurrency exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. We provide hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy.
We are also one of the top digital asset exchanges by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKEX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $4 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard of crypto exchange. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to achieve something that changes the world and never stop to innovate and improve on our customer experience.
What the day to day looks like:
- As a core member of the Organization Development team, you will be responsible for Assessment & Development, Reward & Recognition to identify and train high potential talents across the organization
- Identify and analyze talent and leadership gaps, roll-out talent framework and perform Talent Development, Leadership Development, and Succession Planning initiatives; Provide continuous improvement and optimization strategies according to the development stage of the organization
- Develop and implement an effective executive development & management plan for current team leads, functional heads, and department heads
- Identify high potential talents to ensure we effectively conduct Leadership Development for future leaders
- As a project manager to design and implement assessment frameworks and strategies, responsible for the development and application of assessment tools, monitor project progress, quality, and cost
- Conduct HR Data Analysis, provide valuable insight to the business in regards to our people & organization health index
Ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 7 years of experience working in Organizational Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development and Rewards, preferably from a well-know internet/financial Services/Banking company
- Previous experience in consulting is highly desired
- Strong data mining, research, and analysis ability
- Logical, analytical, and has a company big picture in mind
- Able to motivate, influence, and coach people at all levels
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)