Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
What he will do:
- Familiar with Molding process, Production line sustaining and improvement
- Work with Business Line on Capex, quality qualification, product delivery following BcaM procedure.
- Develop or improve the process capability for the quality and productivity enhancement.
- Coordinate the project management, be responsible for NPI and the product transfer project including production layout, process flow definition, equipment assessment and qualification and quality improvement, etc.
- Be responsible for compilation of process document including the process flow chart, WI, PFMEA and SPC.
What he will need:
- Bachelor degree or above, Major in Mechanical, Material or Electrical Engineering or other related areas.
- At least 5 years at semiconductors and Molding process development experience;
- Demonstrated strong process engineering and equipment skills for Molding process;
- Hands on experience in the relevant manufacturing environment is necessary
- Able to investigate and troubleshoot process abnormalities, perform mass and energy balances, and strong in statistical analysis.
- Strong communication (English and Chinese) and interpersonal skills is preferred
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.