We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refined Chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 17.200 colleagues now and together we will make the world a brighter place.
What We Offer
Major Tasks & responsibilities:
- Observe all safety, health and environmental standards in the plants and ensure all work practices are carried out
- Proactively promote a safe work practices and eliminate unsafe conditions continuously
- Inspect contractor’s electrical devices and release ‘Electrical Device Qualification Certificate’.
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste electrical material handling.
- Prepare technical document including PCT interlock documents/PCT Alarm &Switch list/ PCT PTS documents/ Equipment list for A3-R and implement A3-R action items accordingly.
- Autonomous maintenance or repairs in coordination with the technical department and production department.
- Troubleshoot and respond to process deviations using all available means (PI System, SIMATIC Manager, Starter, etc.)
- Works out maintenance records and reports related issues.
- Prepares maintenance activity reports and submits them to supervisor after finishing each activity
- Working under the procedures and the Permit-To-Work system.
- Carry out E& I equipment troubleshooting work, such as motor, lighting ,VFD, scale, transmitter, sensor, support PCT engineer to test power supply system, PLC system.
- Analysis the cause of E& I equipment malfunction, support engineer to fix equipment malfunction of SIEMENS VFD and control system.
- Perform routine maintenance of switchgears, motors, EHT system, and lighting system such as motor IR checking, current checking etc. and preventive maintenance checks.
- Maintain plant equipment at its maximum operating efficiency, provide good reliability to enhance plant productivity, safety and reliability and reduce FAM cost.
- Assist supervisor to manage small E& I project in installation, and commissioning period.
- Initialize a small project (modification) from technical side.
- Assist the Engineer to realize the medium or large project, manage installation part of project.
- Modify PLC program and update electrical drawing in according with MoC and project requirements.
- Select necessary spare parts& components for different E& I equipment according with technical drawing and company’s requirement.
- Maintain site PCT PM System in SAP including creation and administration of task list, job cycle plan and scheduling.
- Train and qualify long term contractors according to plant process safety and PCT requirement.
- Coordinate with EHS department/process department/production department/contractors to promote the integrity of equipment and provide good reliability to increase productivity, and reduce the plant downtime.
- Achieve high plant reliability and safety and low FAM cost.
- Reliability – Ensure the production lines are operating in high reliability to meet market demand.
- Site PCT Supervisor – Functional and resource direct reporting
- Plant Engineers, Workshop Supervisor and Mechanical Technicians – collaboration and coordination of maintenance work and PM jobs
- Production Planner- coordination of maintenance and PM schedule
- Production – collaboration and implementation of PCT maintenance, corrective and preventive tasks
- GA department- support to repair infrastructure equipment
- Technical warehouse – collect PCT spare parts
- HSEQ- collaboration of technical parts of PUR A3-R
External: vendors and contractors –Inspect electrical devices, supervise maintenance work and project installation
What You Offer
- College or above with major of electrical or or general engineering.
- LV working certification which is issued by government.
- Drawing by AutoCAD.
- Familiar with SAP.
- Ability to understand English PCT documents.
- Good knowledge of Siemens PLC and drivers, ABB drivers, and touch panel.
- At least 8 years’ experiences in chemical factory.
- Certification in Technical Operations/Technology, or adequate,experience of working in an operational context
Are you as curious, courageous and colorful as we are? If so, we can offer you an exciting career opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application including a cover letter, resume/CV, and relevant certificates. Become part of our Team – apply now!
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.