- Reach quality KPI to ensure only qualified delivery to customer and plants
- Support global project to coordinate and validate quality actions during development phase.
- Setup and maintain firewalls for supplier development.
- Completely conduct APQP eg CP, test plan and P-FMEA etc
- Root cause analysis / process analysis in preventing & correction actions
- Monitor and analyse the product development processes, check the quality requirements are fulfilled in all phases and validate the product concept/production releases eg:First three delivery inspection on site for new parts
- Cooperate with SQ team to qualify and develop supplier’s process and outgoing quality control
- Strong risky analysis experiences and strong problem solve ability to identify and solve risk or problem to increase yield rate.
- Periodic quality audit.
- Bachelor or above, major in electronic, mechatronic, automation engineering or related;
- More than 5 years’ experience of quality engineer in consumer electronics, industrial electronics, or automotive electronics;
- Be skilful for electronics test facilities
- Proficient in quality tools: APQP,FMEA.SPC,MSA, control plan, R&R,VDA6.3 etc.
- Proacive&positive thinking/working style
- Good oral and written in English, (Oral and written in German is plus)
- Skilful in computer software e.g. SAP, Microsoft
- Be familiar with IEC specification and safety requirement is plus. Eg IEC 60335-1/2, EN 55014, EN 60704, EN 61000)
- Knowledge in embedded hardware and software development/production/quality control/failure analysis is a plus;
- Rich experience and knowledge of PCBA, SMT and hardware/software;
- Preferred auto drinking water dispenser or household appliances industry
- Available for frequency travel (60%)