Your Person Information may be stored on servers that are located in your country of residence, Emerson Global Corporate or other countries. We may also share your Personal Information with Emerson’s affiliates worldwide and necessary service providers. In these cases, Emerson will take reasonable steps to ensure that the data recipient is obligated either under the law or through contractual arrangements to provide adequate protection on the data received from us.
Please do read below linkage for “Privacy Notice” in details before your application. If you have any questions about the above first paragraph or this “Privacy Notice”, please discontinue your application immediately; if you continue your application, you will be deemed to have consented to the above first paragraph and all content in the “Privacy Notice”.
If you are an experienced Sales professional looking for an opportunity grow, Emerson has an exciting platform for you! Based in Guangzhou, China. You will be responsible for developing heating and transportation business in South China to meeting efficiency, safety, quality and cost effectiveness goals to support strategic plan requirements
- Visit all existing key accounts & potential customers in the area to identify current & future potential for Emerson products and develop long term relations;
- Provide dedicated customer facing focus, and develop sales and growth strategies in the defined territory to achieve and exceed bookings and growth targets ensuring consistency with business unit strategies;
- Work closely with OEMs to achieve success to projects.
- Identify potential customers and provide accurate solutions to develop.
- Provide accurate monthly rolling forecast and follow-up payment.
- Supervise and collect market data regularly to respond swiftly to regional market trend and competitors’ status.
- Carry out promotion/ product training/ field test together with internal teams.
- Support customers to tackle technical problems in system operation.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering disciplines.
- 5 years above working experience in related field, compressor and refrigeration system design knowledge is preferable.
- Strong communication skill and execution capability.
- A quick learner and team player.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Willing to travel frequently.
Job Posting Date
Sep 18, 2021, 2:55:58 AM