BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
The successful candidate will in join the pre-clinical R&D platform technology team to play key role on Molecular Biology lab set up and be an expert for Molecular Biology related assay build. He or she will contribute experimentally in the development of novel therapeutic candidates that would eventually translate into clinical research.
- In alignment with company’s long-term goal and strategy, execute Molecular Biology assay building and gene editing projects that results in high-quality therapeutic candidates.
- Work collaboratively to do target gene knock-down, knock-in, over expression, gene/base editing work and its corresponding gene/protein expression validation both in vitro and in vivo.
- Perform vector engineering/ optimization for gene-coding region and regulatory elements such as promoter, enhancer, UTR, polyA, etc.
- Communicate effectively with various internal teams and external CROs for efficient project execution, keep good experimental record for project summary and study report.
- Open mindset with passion to all kind of innovation technology. Brings innovative ideas and approaches which inform and influence the overall drug discovery and development process particularly in new modalities.
- Ability to analyze complex multi-dimensional data, generate conclusions and recommend next steps. high problem-solving capability, Self-motivation and quick learning.
- Strong ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external partners and drive towards scientific goals in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/ initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, and time management skills with excellent verbal and written Chinese and English communication skills.
- Can work collaboratively and independently.
- Education: PhD or Master in Genetics/Molecular biology/Virology or related fields
- Experience: 5 or more years of working experience in gene therapy/ gene editing/bioinformatics is preferred
- Skillsets: cell culture and freezing, molecular cloning, PCR, qPCR, RT-qPCR，CRISPR-mediated gene editing, sequencing, NGS and novel sequencing technologies, western blot, ELISA, cytokine array, flow cytometry, flow sorting, luciferase reporter assay and in vivo luciferase imaging, plasmid transfection, viral packaging, purification titration and infection/transduction.
- Language: Good communication skills in both English and Chinese, candidates with strong oral and written English are preferred
- Biopharmaceutical or CRO/CDMO experience is preferred.
Follow Us on MoSeeker !