PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION
- Lead production of the assigned LO/ OC T1 groups in capacity management, fill-rate reports, KPI performance and the timely resolution of production issues. Work across all assigned T1/T2 and development teams to consolidate information in order to reach quality and deliver objectives.
- Support LO and OC teams in identifying T1 capacity and capabilities according to customer forecasted demand.
- Manage all special programs such as Continuous Replenishment and other corporate initiatives as required and appropriate for assigned OC teams.
- Ensure that orders and forecasts are passed to T1 on a timely basis.
- Drive the order management process across T1 teams to ensure that orders are confirmed and tracked in accordance with adidas-Group standards.
- Responsible for order confirmation and act as liaison between T1 and global planning teams to address any PO issues or rejects.
- Manage the day-to-day production tracking, including fabric status, track production performance and proactively address potential delivery problems with T1 and T2 supplier management.
- Collaborate with Technical Services and/or Development Merchandisers to ensure smooth and timely transitions from development to production start to shipment.
- Consolidate and coordinate data to support LO Planning and Production Manager with up-to-date and accurate reporting as needed or requested.
- Manage product transfer or reallocation along with Technical Services and with the exporting or receiving factory/LO to ensure smooth and timely transitions from development to production start to shipment.
- Ensure T1 and internal team understand and timely adopt new process and procedures to improve delivery and quality performance while ensuring that T1 adheres to adidas requirements.
- Manage team and actively coach and develop them to ensure performance excellence and developmental growth.
- Global Supply Planning
- Technical Services
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Ability to coach, guide, manage and develop a team
- Advanced knowledge of the apparel manufacturing environment.
- Advanced MS Office skills and expertise of internal systems;
- Strong communication skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- College or university degree
- 5 years of related work experience in the apparel industry in a technical capacity