We are looking for a remote Senior Web Analyst with rich experience in resolving challenging tracking tasks, as well as strong analytical skills to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading communications services companies. It was established in 1980. It is the largest mobile network operator in the UK, with more than 30 million customers, and the largest operator of 4G services in Europe.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
Join EPAM Anywhere to quickly and easily find projects that match your knowledge and experience, while working with Forbes Global 2000 clients, building a successful IT career, and earning competitive rewards. The platform provides additional perks, including a flexible schedule, professional development opportunities, and access to a community of experts.
We accept CVs only in English.
- Create Measurement Plans and develop KPIs
- Setting up tracking (including tracking for non-standard flows, funnels, and applications, using different tracking systems) while applying enough creativity to find the best methods of data capturing strategy development and implementation for our clients
- Communicate a lot with other departments and with our customer while trying to find the best way to provide the customers with data that can change their online business
- Build insightful automated dashboards (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI)
- Make data-based recommendations on how to improve clients’ online strategy
- Conduct deep-dive research on all areas of customers’ online strategy
- Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering
- 3+ years of Web Analytics experience; additional experience in online marketing (e.g., SEO) would be a plus
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
- Vast experience in a variety of Web Analytics tools, tag management solutions, data visualization tools
- Proficiency in A/B testing
- Statistical and analytical skills with an ability to spot any issues or trends in data
- English level: B1+
Nice to have
- Proficient with SQL, R, Python
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- You will have a 100% remote full-time job
- Unlimited access to learning courses (EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry’s top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in China