Site Contracts Specialist I
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Administers all contract management processes, including coordination with relevant protocol, informed consent, institution, investigator, vendor, consultant, and customer agreement documents at a project level.
• Supports the SSUL to agree on country template contract and budget. Assists in producing site-specific contracts from country template.
• Under supervision assist in negotiations of budget and contract with site and via Site Contracts Service Centre and SSUL lead with Sponsor until resolution of issues.
• Assists with quality control and arranges execution of CTAs as well as archival of documents into repositories and capture of metadata.
• Assists in the reviews of contracts for completeness and accuracy, and ensures that corrections are appropriately made and documented.
• Assists SSU leads, Managers or other site contracts staff with the active project management of ongoing contract issues; performs follow-up on all outstanding contract issues.
• Assists in providing and generating (amended) contract and/or budget documents as necessary, preparing contract management documentation for projects, and streamlining the contract/proposal or internal processes; initiates and introduces creative ideas and solutions.
• Works within the forecasted country/site contracting timelines, ensures they are complied with and tracks milestone progress in agreed upon SSU tracking system in real time.
• Collaborates with internal and external legal, finance, and clinical operations departments including communicating and explaining legal and budgetary issues for contract management tasks and issues.
• Facilitates the execution of contracts by company signatories.
• Supports the maintenance of contract templates and site specific files and databases.
• Serves as communication liaison between site contracts staff and internal and external customers. Provides functional guidance and keeps internal and external teams aware of all contract statuses or pending issues. Prepares correspondence as necessary.
• Monitors basic financial aspects of the project and the number of hours/tasks available per contract; escalates discrepancies in a timely fashion.
• Reviews and complies with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs) in a timely manner, keeps training records updated accordingly and ensures timesheet compliance.
• Ensure all relevant documents are submitted to the Trial Master File (TMF) as per Company SOP/Sponsor requirements.