- Design .Net and Excel plugin for software system of Automatic Test Equipment with C, C++ or .NET platform.
- Develop platform to platform converters with C# or script language.
- Collaborate/communicate with global stakeholders weekly to achieve development goals.
- Work across organization boundaries to achieve objectives.
- Responsible for the full cycle of software development – investigation tasks, initial design, development, bug fixing, quality engineering, documentation, and maintenance.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree , 2-3 years software development experience, Electronic Engineering or similar areas will be a plus.
- Good C++ and C# programming experience under VS2010 or VS2015.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Automatic Testing Equipment experience will be a plus.