Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Software Engineer.
Principal responsibilities :
Primarily activities are: –
- Design and develop IT sustainable solutions to support the onboarding of CCR data and functionalities in to SAGE
- Build up the CI/CD pipeline to support the release
- Understand and drive applications/development according to target architecture
- Troubleshoot production issues and come up with solutions
- 6+ years professional experience in full-stack software development in Agile project development and management framework.
- Good understanding of full project life cycle; design, development, test, release and application support
- Hands-on experience with Java/Python, Web API, micro service, DB programming, shell script
- A thorough knowledge of CI/CD and practice with automated testing tool
- Strong problem solving skills, decision making skill and communication skill required
- Proficient in English with strong oral and written communication skills
- Take ownership of delivery of business requirements
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
Job Field: Technology
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China-Guangdong-Guangzhou
Type of Vacancy: Country vacancy
Job Posting: 23-Aug-2021, 21:36:59