Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
The Solution Consultant will be working on opportunities originating from the region. The Solution Consultant will bring in banking domain knowledge along with capabilities to solution architect as required to prepare a winning bid, whilst taking ownership of the end-to-end pursuit process. The role is typically responsible for managing an opportunity from qualification through to winning the deal, including value proposition, solution design, commercial considerations, partner identification and risk management. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines. It will require strong people management and commercial skills.
- Support the sales team for engaging the prospect to understand the areas of problem, define scope in line to the tactical & strategic needs.
- Contributing to the written proposal – both in terms of content and presentation (including executive summary).
- Create repositories of case studies, learnings, best practices and re-usable information.
- To manage the deal qualification (go / no go) process for new opportunities
- Manage pursuit team and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, delivery, finance and legal.
- Review the proposal prepared by pursuit team, provide guidance, analyze the solution proposed for the business problem and ensure delivery estimates are aligned to expected delivery schedule of the prospect.
- Ensure timely delivery of proposal, orals and demonstrations.
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- Resolve escalated issues that the pursuit team is unable to resolve.
- Arrange reviews during the pursuit process, post proposal and deal.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the pursuit process.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of technology landscape to be able to guide team.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Experience in working for a consulting firm/bank/technology/fintech companies in the roles of operations/technology
- Should have gained experience in solution architecture, pre-sales and client facing related work.
- Experience of bid management from opportunity identification through to post deal closure, providing valuable input into deal qualification, win strategies and solution design.
- Deep domain knowledge in banking operations (retail, corporate & channels).
- Customer facing advisory skills in developing and recommending customer solutions.
- Understanding of latest developments in products and services within Financial Services.
- Understanding and implementation of internal governance procedures.
- Working with various internal & external stakeholders (including senior management) and small inter-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
- Analytical Abilities, a goal-oriented work approach, high quality awareness, good team player and a high degree of initiative and flexibility.
- Should be willing to travel on deal pursuit related activities.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from: Minority/Female/Veteran/People with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.