Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
About The Role
As part of IT team in China.
What You Will Do
- Lead the analysis of business requirements and creation of functional specification in the areas of MES/ERP/WMS/WCS/Scheduling/Dispatching/EAP etc.
- Ensure quality of overall solutions.
- Lead the solution review process
- Assis the project manager for the integration of different solution
What You Will Need
- 10 years of general experience in CIM (computer integrated manufacturing) systems such as MES, WMS, scheduling, etc. in a multinational and/or semiconductor(preferred) environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience in systems analysis and development
- Fluent English
- Ability to organize and priorities your work in an effective manner
- Ability to work under pressure, and works well in a team
- Methodical and disciplined approach to work
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.