Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
About The Role
This position is to manage mainly local strategic suppliers. This includes but is not limited to activities that support strategic initiatives, RFQ, sourcing, cost savings and commercial tactical functions. You will engage in and support the development and implementation of supplier strategies to optimize cost, supply, and quality.
What You Will Do
- Drive, direct and lead the sourcing and strategy development to achieve a competitive cost structure
- Accountable for constant monitoring of China supply markets and ensure to exploit these supply market trends
- Responsible for the development and execution of the sourcing strategies
- Provide input into stakeholder scope of requirements by offering commercial suggestions
- Lead commercial negotiations for commodity assigned
- Develop, update and review price roadmaps & actual pricing for commodity
Supplier and Supply Management
- Manage Supplier performance in terms of quality, cost, delivery, technology and service, to achieve best-in-class supply base
- Maintain close relationship with supplier’s key account manager and decision makers
- Responsible for regular performance (supplier rating) & business reviews with suppliers
- Responsible for fact-based choices in selecting, categorizing and developing supply base together with the commodity team for new technologies
Responsible for preparation, conclusion and execution of contracts with the suppliers
What You Will Need
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business or related
- >5-10 years of solid sourcing experience
- Experience in managing and/or leading international commercial procurement projects
- Excellent knowledge of China semiconductor frontend manufacturing suppliers’ landscape
- Proven working experience in managing suppliers for different Frontend commodities such as BOM i.e Chemical, Gases and silicon wafer
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Excellent English and Mandarin in verbal and written communication skills
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.