Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
What he will do:
- Responsible for managing project of Sourcing & Procurement deployment
- Implement key corporate Sourcing and Procurement processes, policies and guidelines
- Responsible for gathering relevant benchmark data, supply market intelligence info
- Able to analyze key categories and budgeting upon alignment with stakeholders of key opportunities
- Develop & implement sourcing strategies to achieve cost reductions
- Collaborate with Global Team to standardize and implement global strategies and best practices.
- Collaborate with other management and leadership team members to proactively identify projects
- Drive procurement process effectiveness, efficiencies and compliance to meet the demands of Business to reach sustainable and excellent performance levels
What he will need:
- Bachelor (or higher) degree, preferably from Engineering, Procurement or Supply Chain background
- At least over 12 years related working experience in electronic/semi-conductor field
- Experience working in manufacturing environment is a plus
- Excellent people management skills and negotiation skill in handling / building internal & external vendor relationships
- Strategical mind and strong sense of urgency and customer focus
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.