Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a n innovative and curious implementation specialist to join our dynamic and growing global team and help us in our d igital t ransformation and data democratization journey .
Responsible for supporting the implementation and maintenance of all digital analytics data collection for the Global Wealth and Asset Management Segment with a focus on our Asia businesses . Collaborate with digital product and channel owners to ensure proper tagging / integrat i on of their marketing technolog y and data capture implementation , in line with measurement plan and business objectives .
Partner with IT /technology on the continuous development process of enhancements made on our digital properties. Drive efficiencies across the organization and contribute to improve processes, standards and practices for all business units. Be at the forefront of digital analytics implementation technology advancements , continuously learn and explore areas of opportunit y .
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
We Are Looking For Someone With
Experience, skills and competencies:
- Capacity to quickly learn and apply new skills and technologies
- Self-motivated team player with a specialist’s mindset
- Strong organizational, communications, and time management skills .
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and work under pressure of deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (computer science, engineering, etc.) or relevant experience.
- 2+ y ears of hands-on technical experience
- Excellent oral and written English language communication and presentation skills
Great to Have (every item from this list is a bonus) :
- Strong knowledge of JS, XML, HTML and CSS , or mobile app development.
- Advanced knowledge and experie nc e with tag management systesm (DTM, Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager , Tealium, Ensighten , etc. )
- Experi e nce with digital analytics debugging tools , as well as data layer definition and maintenance
- Hands-on experience creating, maintaining implementation design documents (SDR or similar)
- Adobe Analytics and related Adobe Experience cloud tools expert ise
- Member of online subject matter communities such as #measure on slack, stackoverflow , etc.
On The Job You Will
- Support the implementation and maintenance of Digital analytics tools ( Adobe Analytics, Tag Management System – DTM / Adobe Launch , Decibel, Google Analytics ) for upcoming and existing digital properties.
- Work closely with business analysts to define implementation requirements, f unctional/ t agging s pecification d ocuments and maintain implementation design documentation and data dictionaries .
- Collaborate with IT on continuous development work and closely align initiatives on our web properties.
Our commitment to you
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
Learn more about opportunities with us at www.manulife.com/en/careers/why-join-us.html
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today.
About John Hancock And Manulife
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com .
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance , annuities , investments , 401(k) plans , and education savings plans . Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com .
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact email@example.com .