Senior Clinical Operations Specialist
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Responsible for performing activities in compliance with applicable Corporate and Clinical Operations Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
• Assists Clinical Monitoring staff with site management activities, including serving as a Sponsor representative for sites on assigned studies, and communicating with sites to ensure compliance with protocol requirements, study procedures and relevant guidelines
• Creates and assists with maintenance of project files, handles project correspondence
• Participates in file audits
• Prepares and maintains site manuals, reference tools and other documents
• Maintains, updates, and inputs clinical tracking information into databases
• Tracks incoming and outgoing clinical and regulatory documents and updates for investigator sites, studies, project team, or client
• Manages shared mailbox, processes site requests and routes correspondence appropriately
• Coordinates the ordering, packaging, shipping and tracking of site supplies and materials
• Assists with coordination of team meetings, attends meetings and prepares accurate meeting minutes and action items
• Routinely anticipates, identifies and resolves potential issues and implements corrective actions, seeking guidance as needed to resolve more complex issues
• Maintains overall awareness in the field of clinical research, as well as assigned areas, by completing all necessary and assigned training.
• May provide training or mentorship to more junior level Clinical Operations Specialists (COS).