- My client is a well-known company in food and beverage industry
- Promising career path and competitive benefits
About Our Client
My client is a well-known company in food and beverage industry
- Build Collaborative Demand Plan – Regularly interact with commercial teams to gather customer plans & other demand inputs. Determine deviations vs. statistical demand plan, gain alignment, & document key assumptions.
- Review Demand Plan – Prepare & facilitate demand alignment meeting with BU and HQ commercial team to develop an aligned demand plan. Gaps & opportunities are identified, quantified & addressed.
- Measure & Track Performance – Measure, report, and drive improvement of demand planning process & results. l Supervise the progress of new product development process, and collaborate with cross function team to manage NPD process.
- Conduct 1% bottom GP SKU analysis and SKU complexity report for delisting SKUs, to drive SKY management.
- Implement and develop demand planning system (SFS) to enhance demand management, integrate with systems and adapt business changes and requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Supply chain knowledge, especially deep knowledge of demand planning;
- 5+years of People managing experience
- Strong project management and effective cross function communication skills;
- English as working language.
- Bachelor degree or above; MBA a plus.
- 5+years sales/marketing/demand planning experience, FMCG preferred.
What’s On Offer
Promising career path and competitive benefits
Contact: Gabriel Xu
Quote job ref: 4193357