Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
About The Role
The main focus of this role is to provide leadership for IT program management, i.e. overall responsibility for translating strategic goals into actionable projects, overseeing delivery by project teams according to agreed project level targets, ensuring program benefit realization, and act as a central go-to person towards stakeholders inside or outside the program.
Run a multi-year, multi-project program / portfolio in our factory in China and other locations in APAC with the overall goal to transform the current production environment into a highly automated factory. This program is part of an overall program to support the business growth in China, with focus on implementing smart manufacturing capabilities and impacting Enterprise IT, Manufacturing IT as well as IT infrastructure.
What You Will Do
- Gather deep understanding of Nexperia’s business goals and requirements, in particular in the areas of Factory Automation and Manufacturing IT.
- Create and set up the IT program / project portfolio structure, determine the appropriate governance model and project approach.
- Secure close collaboration of all project and sub-program managers to realize feasible project plans
- Execute all activities which are required to get the program delivered:
- Manage one or more portfolios (groups of projects or programs);
- Align programs, projects and operations to strategic objectives; and
- Measure, rank and prioritize programs and projects.
- Daily program / portfolio management throughout the project life cycle;
- Defining the program / portfolio governance (controls);
- Planning the overall program / portfolio and monitoring the progress;
- Managing the program’s budget;
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements;
- Coordinating/coaching the program-/project managers
- Managing and utilizing resources across the entire program;
- Managing stakeholders communication;
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program’s / portfolio’s “outcome” with the aid of the business change manager;
- Follow Nexperia architectural standards (TOGAF9.2 & ArchiMate) for designing and documenting design of the proposed solution.
- Follow the Nexperia NeXPM project methodology and standards
- Work with IT Project managers, Nexperia Architects and the Business Information Managers to align on solution as well as detailed tasks for practical execution of deliverables with the Business and IT team members across departmental and geographical locations. Report weekly to the direct stakeholders about progress, status and issues
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline / academic level of working and thinking with hands-on Factory Automation background in High Tech industry.
- Relevant PMI certifications.
- 10 years experience in IT and/or Factory automation projects / programs / portfolio management
- 5 years experience in leading complex integral factory automation / enterprise solution / infrastructure projects
- Experience with technical factory automation integration topics including security aspects
- Experience with- and proven knowledge of enterprise architecture standards and methods, in a complex and dynamic factory environment, preferably in semiconductors or related high-tech industry
- Fluent in Chinese and English language, understanding and able to cope with cultural differences.
- Must have knowledge of common planning tools (MSProject) and project-/program management tooling in general.
- Good conceptual- and detail views in the “Manufacturing IT” area, showing the capability to oversee the situation and pinpoint potential risks and devise solutions
- Hands-on experience of DevOps / Agile principles is considered a plus
- Good knowledge and easy understanding business processes
- Knowledge of test automation software platforms and possibilities
- Good team awareness between Business & IT in a global situation
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.