Would you like to be part of an organization that is developing a pipeline of leaders in a growing, highly innovative, global business? Are you passionate about driving continuous improvement? Are you curious about Amazon’s business expansions in international markets and do you want to be a part of it? Do you get excited working with a highly diverse group of colleagues in multiple countries? If yes, Amazon Global Sourcing is the right fit for you.
Getting interested – please read on!
For those with an interest in Amazon’s Private Brands business, this role provides an exciting opportunity to dive deep into data, work with suppliers across the globe, uncover defects and process improvement opportunities, and design and implement long-term solutions in collaboration with product, quality, operations, transportation, and customer service teams. In this role, you will be on the Supplier Selection Team, learning how we identify and vet suppliers globally. Your stakeholders are based in the US, EU, China and Japan. A key focus in this role will also be on inventing and developing best-in-class reporting, enabling data driven decisions. Having spent time in this role, you will have developed a strong understanding of Amazon’s end-to-end sourcing process and how our private label products come to life. This role will also offer you an opportunity to build and lead a small team of sourcing managers with focus on specific categories and regions that you will develop over time.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a highly collaborative, analytical, creative, and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must have the analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results no matter the obstacles. Finally, the candidate must also be a strong communicator and influencer, with the ability to communicate concisely and effectively with multiple stakeholders to drive meaningful change.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Identification and development of relationships with key suppliers and supply chain partners.
- Partner with Product Managers, Product Development, and Quality teams to develop sourcing strategy across multiple categories.
- Identify defects and develop scalable processes/tech solutions to address and accelerate our Private Label business.
- Drive for continual improvement and innovation in our supplier identification and management processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve tools and productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 4+ years in product management/product development/global sourcing/business development/project management is required.
- High attention to detail, comfortable with “hands-on” management of tasks, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mandarin and English proficiency, Spanish a plus
- MBA or advance degree in Business, Finance, Operations, or related field
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment
- Experience with Private Brands.
- Proficient in SQL.
Company – Amazon Joyo Co., Ltd.(Guangzh)
Job ID: A1535515