Here we have a big organization of Sea Logistics in Foshan Shared Service Centre. You will work with our colleagues within SSC or across branches. There will be an excellent opportunity for you to further develop your communication and cooperation competencies. Come and join us, be a part of our successful story.
In this role, you will work with a team to service a dedicated portfolio of customers, ensuring all data entry and financial management tasks are timely and accurate.
- Input data into company’s systems according to updated Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure data accuracy and productivity level with agreed KPI are delivered
- Reply all correspondences sent by counterparts timely
- Clarify with counterparts when necessary
- Handle urgent case in priority
- Follow up on amendments sent by shippers or operations
Your Skills And Experiences
To be considered, you need to be comfortable with systems and a high volume of daily tasks and demonstrate a customer focus mindset in everything. Meanwhile, you need to be time sensitive and able to multi-task.
Good Reasons to Join
We are interested in service-oriented individuals who understand the importance of providing an excellent customer experience. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities, international exposure and a rewarding career in logistics. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is a global leader in logistics, start a conversation with us and click apply today! req78451