Technical communication with customer including brief introduction of EPS products (incl. new generation products), answering
customer questions from technical point of view
- Collect Voice of Customer to improve existing products
- Provide bid-win phase support including analysing customer requirements, alternative architecture evaluation & selection and
providing design/product compliance metrics (incl. performance, safety and so on)
- Support customer on/off site technical revie
- Co-ordinate with X-functional teams (i.e. project management team, system team, safety team, F&C team, sub-system teams,
- Experience in multi-domains (i.e. software, electronics, electric motors, controls, sensors, mechanics).
- Experience in functional design of complex systems
- Experience in functional safety(i.e. familiarization with ISO26262)
- Ability to work with both global and virtual teams
- Ability to build critical skills and develop key talent
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English (oversea experience is a plus)
- Experience in SysML (familiar with Rhapsody is a plus)
- Experience with lifecycle management tools (Integrity) is a plus
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus
- Background on EPS system design is a plus
- Familiarization with ASPICE process is a plus
Bachelor degree or above in automotive engineering, electrical Engineering, mechanical engineering, control
engineering, software engineering or other related areas.
3+ year’s professional experience specifically related to automotive industry. Experience on EPS is a plus.