- Analyze customer requirements on EPS system and break down to system functional/non-functional requirement documents for
- Establish bi-directional traceability of requirements and support traceability metric report
- Prepare Technical Safety Concept (TSC) document to fulfil Functional Safety Concept as well as safety goals
- Support system-level analysis activities as required – DFMEA, DRBFM, PFMEA, etc.
- Co-ordinate with X-functional teams (i.e. project management team, sub-system teams, testing teams, safety team, et al.)
- Experience in multi-domains (i.e. software, electronics, electric motors, controls, sensors, mechanics).
- Experience in functional design of complex systems
- Hands-on experience in requirements management as well as the associated tool (IBM Rational DOORS)
- Ability to work with both global and virtual teams
- Ability to build critical skills and develop key talent
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience in functional safety (ISO26262) is a double-plus
- Experience with lifecycle management tools (Integrity) is a plus
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus
- Background on EPS system design is a plus
- Familiarization with ASPICE process is a plus
Bachelor degree or above in automotive engineering, electrical Engineering, mechanical engineering, control
engineering, software engineering or other related areas.
3+ year’s professional experience specifically related to automotive industry.