- Support for system service task management
- Complete the task according to the request independently
- Configure CANape to check EPS parameters according to checklist document. Configure CANalyzer to send CAN messages or to record CAN messages.
- Develop CANape script to realize reflash or calibration automatically
- Using CAPL language to write CANalyzer program to simulate CAN messages.
- Using C to simulate CAN messages
- Generate work instruction
- Communicate with EPM and PIL about project information.
- Familiar with Vector CAN tools like CANalyzer, CANape.
- Solid computer program skills. Familiar with C language.
- Good communication skill.
- Project management skill
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Quick learner with new knowledge.
- Fluent English speaking and listening
- Familiar with NI DI/DO/AI/AO Card is plus
- Familiar with MCU/ECU and Understanding of analogue & digital electronic hardware is preferred
- Driving license is plus
Bachelor or equal on Automation engineering, electrical Engineering.
1 + year’s professional experience.