- Lead EPS in vehicle tuning to achieve steering performance requirement
- Lead internal vehicle testing for EPS system development and software release
- Support vehicle benchmark test and data analysis per internal and customer requirement
- Support all steering performance related issues investigation
- Understanding basic vehicle dynamics principles
- Familiar with general steering feel/chassis tuning process
- Experienced in vehicle subjective evaluation and objective testing
- Experience in use CANape/CANalyzer/Matlab
- Drive license is a must
- Understand control logic for EPS system is a plus
- Own Proving Ground drive license is a plus
- Accept to travel frequently
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Familiar with ASPICE process is a plus
Bachelor degree or above in Vehicle Engineering, Control Engineering or other related areas.
3+ years professional experience in automotive industry.