Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – External
You will help clients develop their investment strategies and evaluate potential transactions. Working with EY’s proprietary Capital Agenda framework, you will help clients determine the best way to raise, invest, optimize and preserve their capital. This includes developing growth and market entry strategies, conducting strategic portfolio reviews and undertaking commercial due diligence studies. The client base spans all industry sectors and includes blue chip corporates, multinational investors and Private Equity firms.
Your Key Responsibilities
You need to coordinate, manage and develop detailed proposals and other Business Development material in the public sector, and work with other team members; coordination of review comments, reporting to the partner. In addition, you need to development and active management of the client relationship
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Undertake commercial due diligence studies, strategic options analysis
- Undertake growth strategies, market entry assessments, portfolio reviews
- Participate actively in the building of an industry segment practice across EY service lines
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital in service line and industry practices
To qualify for the role you must have
- Relevant experience or managing consulting firm experience
- Functional expertise in the following areas:
- Growth strategies
- Market entry assessments
- Portfolio reviews
- Strategic options analysis
- Operational improvements
- Commercial due diligence
- Post-merger integration
- Carve-out / Divestment
- Be self-motivated and organized with strong communication, presentation and team building skills and experience in producing high calibre reports, papers, and presentations
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and growing business environment will greatly assist with your success in this role
- Strong track record in management consulting from a top tier firm
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Ideally, you’ll also have
What We Look For
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes social insurance and housing, additional commerce insurance, a minimum of 10 days of vacation and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.