- Provide both technical and functional support to the internal users for BI tools and reporting solutions
- Maintain and support existing BI reporting solutions and its relevant reporting components
- Turn data into information and information into insights for business decisions
- Liaise effectively with Group IT and users for business requirement of BI solutions
- Ensure data integrity between source systems, BI system and front-end interface
- Prepare and update system documentations, instruction manual and conduct users’ trainings
- Ensure adherence to and support of Group IT governance policies while maintaining strong customer service orientation
- 2-3 years of proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- MNC experience is preferred
- Knowledge of data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong C-Language capability e.g. VBA, SQL & Python, etc.
- Sound knowledge of BI Tools and experience in managing ETL data operations activities
- Experience in ERP & POS system is preferred
- Understanding about FMCG supply chain is a plus
- Good team player and be able to lead projects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy
- Good command of spoken English and Putonghua
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.